request for manuscripts

  • Christopher Fennell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Dear Listmembers,

      Paul Farnsworth received the following request for manuscripts from
      Joe Powell of Louisiana State University Press, which he passed on
      to me for circulation. Mr. Powell is particularly interested in
      receiving manuscripts on African-American archaeology in the South
      and Southeast regions of the United States --

      Louisiana State University Press is now accepting manuscripts for
      publication on a wide array of cultural and environmental research
      topics on the Caribbean and U.S. South. If anyone is working on
      topics such as environmental history, political ecology, cultural
      studies, ethnobotany, African American archaeology, historical
      archaeology, and plantation archaeology LSU Press would be very
      pleased to consider your proposal or finished manuscript.

      Please direct all inquiries or manuscripts to:
      Joseph B. Powell
      Aquisitions Editor
      Environmental Studies and Geography
      Louisiana State University Press