Sad Trip....Jean Libby

  • Jean Libby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
      Hi,
      I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip as it was was UN-announced.i took a short vacation and visited Manilla,Philippines everything was going on fine until last night when i was mugged by some unknown gunmen.
      All cash and credit cards was taken from me including some valuables,thank God they didn't hurt anyone or take my passports.Right now am in a financial mess due to unsettled bills owed at the hotel.I have reported to the local authorities and have also contacted the consulate but was told to hang on for couple of days before this mess can be straightened out and the worst of it all is my return flight leaves in few hours,

      At this time i really need your attention to resolve this mess and all i need is some loan to sort things out.I promise to ref refund you every dime owed as soon as i get home.Please write back so i can let you know how to get some money to me..

      Jean
    • John