News from Eastville in Sag Harbor, NY

  • allison_manfra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
      We are very excited to announce that the Eastville Community Historical Society in Sag Harbor, NY was awarded an AIA Site Preservation Grant for the St. David AME Zion Cemetery. Please see the announcement on the AIA website http://www.archaeological.org/news/currentprojects/11820.

      Many exciting programs will be held at the Eastville Community Historical Society over the coming months, including a cemetery preservation workshop in June. Please check the Eastville Community Historical Society website for Spring and Summer events http://eastvillecommunityhistoricalsociety.webs.com/.

      For more information about these programs, or for internship opportunities, please email the Director of the Eastville Community Historical Society, Georgette Grier-Key, Ed.D. at eastvillechs@.... Internship inquiries should include "Intern" in the subject line.

      Thanks,

      Allison Manfra McGovern
      PhD Candidate, The Graduate Center, CUNY
      Archaeological Consultant, Eastville Community Historical Society