African-American Archaeology Listserv

  • Jamie Brandon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005

      Folks:

      Due to an unpleasant chain of events, the African-American Archaeology Listserv was deleted from Yahoo groups this past weekend.

      John McCarthy has reestablished the list, but unfortunately we cannot reestablish our membership (almost 300 members if I recall correctly) so easily.

      Former members can rejoin at:

      If you know of anybody else who was formerly a member of the African-American Archaeology listerv, please pass this msg. on to them.  We have taken steps to insure that this does not happen again.

      Thanks & sorry for the inconvenience,

      jamie

      -----

      I am jbrando@... or  jbrandon@...

      Jamie C. Brandon

      University of Arkansas

      Department of Anthropology &

      NorthWest Arkansas Community College

      Department of Social/Behavioral Sciences

      http://www.projectpast.org/jcbrandon/