Set up our home group

  • Harriette
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2008
      I had to add AC in front of Verde and couldn't use Verde group for a
      strange reason. I know I may not have everyone e-mail or name right so
      if you see something you know is wrong please reply. I hope you like
      the color.
      Harriette
    • envisionyourfuture
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
        I forgot to mention yesterday but you are all welcome to come out to
        the recycling parade today at 1:30 meeting at Central Park.

        I had to add AC in front of Verde and couldn't use Verde group for a
        strange reason. I know I may not have everyone e-mail or name right so
        if you see something you know is wrong please reply. I hope you like
        the color.
        Harriette
      • "I Do" Belize Weddings
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008

          Laurie,

          are you taking good care of Lindsey?  I want to see that she has grown and been taken care of very well when I return from Peru.

          Keli

          Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

          "I Do" Belize Weddings
          Wedding Consulting and Coordination
          San Pedro Town
          Ambergris Caye
          Belize
          US 702-968-0235
          BZ 011-501-622-5111
          www.idobelizeweddings.com

          WATCH THE PHOTO OF THE DAY BELIZE WEDDING!
          http://belizephotographs.com/080229.html

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
              Hey Harriette, Colleen and everyone:

              I have a couple more ladies that would love to join this group.

              One is Pam Pierce, my boss' wife who is the lady in charge of landscaping at Reef Village. She has done an incredible job at Reef Village and wants to learn more and share what she has learned with our group.

              Please add her email address to our list as she will be coming to our next meeting as well as bringing another lady who lives at Reef Village and would also love to be one of our members.

              Our next meeting is 2:00pm, Thursday, June 19th at Island Perk.

              Pam's email address is ppierce405@....

              Sincerely,

              Jules