Movie Reviews...

  • Scott Windsor, Sr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      If you want to see a movie which is partially
      based in fact, is OK for the whole family to
      see and you're considering either "The Nativity"
      or "A Night in the Museum" - go for "A Night in
      the Museum!"

      I found some of the historic facts intriguing,
      and even fun.

      Stick around for the credits too, Dick Van Dyke
      still has some "moves" left in him!

      As for "The Nativity," the portrayal of the
      Blessed Virgin Mary as one prone to and even
      participatory in sin is a bit offensive to
      Catholics. Protestants likely will not see
      much problem with "The Nativity," except that
      at the actual Nativity scene there's no
      angelic host singing His praises - which is
      quite scriptural - yet glaringly omitted
      from this movie.

      Anyway, as I said - "A Night in the Museum"
      is much more entertaining and without the
      religious offense which is definitely there
      in "The Nativity."

      In JMJ,
      Scott<<<

      http://mail.yahoo.com