No activity in last 7 days
We are the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy, one of the country's leading progressive legal organizations. The UT Law Chapter of ACS started in 2001 to provide balance to the conservative vision that dominated the debate at the Law School. ACS is a national organization comprised of law students, lawyers, etc. who are working to ensure that the fundamental principles of human dignity, individual rights and liberties, genuine equality, and access to justice are in their rightful, central place in American law. That means we think about law in theory, but we also think about how law affects people, their daily lives, and their right to equality.
- Law Schools
- Sep 29, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.