Coffee Talk with Prof. Buel

  • amberpickett
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Can those of you who are interested in participating in a Coffee Talk
      with Prof. Buel send me an e-mail? [apickett@...]. I want
      to make sure there is enough interest still before I contact her about
      the event.

      When you send me your e-mail let me know when you have general
      availability during the week so I have days and times to work with
      when I speak to Professor Buel.

      Just as a reminder the topic would be on the enforcement of protective
      orders. See the link below for more information.

      http://www.utexas.edu/law/news/2005/071505_buel.html

      Amber
    • Anh-Thu Nguyen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
        i'm all for it

        -anh-thu

        On 3/1/06, amberpickett <apickett@...> wrote:
        Can those of you who are interested in participating in a Coffee Talk
        with Prof. Buel send me an e-mail? [apickett@...]. I want
        to make sure there is enough interest still before I contact her about
        the event.

        When you send me your e-mail let me know when you have general
        availability during the week so I have days and times to work with
        when I speak to Professor Buel.

        Just as a reminder the topic would be on the enforcement of protective
        orders. See the link below for more information.

        http://www.utexas.edu/law/news/2005/071505_buel.html

        Amber

        Law school Government law Law school admission
        Online law school

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        A quien le importa lo que yo haga?
        A quien le importa lo que yo diga?

      • amberpickett
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
          Sorry kids about the random e-mail before. I have had some people
          express interest in the coffee talk with Buel. However, right now not
          enough people have responded for me to take this to her. So if you are
          interested let me know. Preferably by the end of this week, so we can
          have a date and time confirmed for after spring break.

          Amber
          P.S. Don't forget when responding to let me know what days and times
          you are available.