Message about The Lady can't have you over for Her birthday...

  • Stefanie Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008

      Message about The Lady can't have you over for Her birthday...

      Unless something equally serious occurs, we WILL be having a belated birthday party for Daw Aung San Suu Kyi this Thursday, June 26th at my house at 7pm. My house is at 1009 Walter St Austin TX 78702.

      Please come! Again, I'm asking everyone to donate 5-10 dollars to the US Campaign for Burma at my party, but please don't NOT come because you can't or don't want to donate. I want you there anyway!
      VIEW INVITATION

      EVITE PARTY TIPS

      PartyIdeas + Themes
      Find Gift Ideas
      Cocktail Recipes
      Easy Planning Tools
      EVITE ECARDS

      eCard
      Click Here
      Cheers,
      Your Friends at Evite.
      Having trouble? If you are unable to open this Evite, try copying the entire URL below into your browser:
      http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=UZAWTAIWNGFKCZEWRVBL&li=iq&src=email

      Was this email unwanted?  Manage your communication preferences.

      Replying to this email will reply directly to the sender. Your email address will be displayed.

      If you found this email in your junk/bulk folder, please add info@... to ensure that you'll receive all future Evite invitations in your Inbox.

      Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.