Fwd: TFDP Policy Analyst Position -- Please forward

  • Daniel Gagarin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      Hey all,

      Sorry for the kinda unrelated spamming of these lists, but I figured if I am going to spam, I might as well spam with a job offer for 3Ls at an awesome organization here in Austin. If you have any questions about TFDP, feel free to ask me.

      Daniel

      PS. if anyone is dual degree with the LBJ school, or knows people over there, please forward it to them.