Anyone thinking about being a public defender?

  • Daniel Gagarin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      Hi all,

      I just want to alert those of you out there who might be considering being a Public Defender (either for the summer or more permanently) that the Public Defender Service of DC will be interviewing on campus during Fall OCI and not during the Public Service Career Fair. I don't know why they do it then, but they do. I am finishing up my summer with them and I cannot recommend this place enough. I have never seen such a large group of passionate, intelligent, diverse and vibrant lawyers under the same roof. If you have ever thought about this career path, this is the place to test your mettle.

      Daniel