IMPORTANT! Tomorrow's happy hour postponed!

  • Stefanie Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hey everyone,

      For some reason unbeknownst to me, the lawyers' chapter asked if we could postpone the happy hour slated for tomorrow until next Tuesday, April 10. I hope that still works for everyone.  Please let people you run into that you know have a mentor the news.

      Thanks,

      Stefanie

      Justice for Rodney Reed -- an innocent man on Texas' death row
      www.freerodneyreed.org

      End the rascist, unjust death penalty!
      cedpaustin.blogspot.com

      always stay connected to friends.