PAW PROJECT 6 March 9-noon

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2010

    The next block walk for the PAW Project is Saturday the 6th of March.  We will meet in the community building at ACS at 9am.  There will be a safety briefing and short overview, then we will split into groups and go to a neighborhood that ACS has identified as having a high stray population.

    T-shirts will be available for a nominal cost or you can borrow one.

    The number of people that show up will determine how long we will be out.  It is usually 2-3 hours total, so plan to finish between noon and 1pm at the latest.

    Shelley Lewis