PAW PROJECT 23 Jan 9-noon

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010

    Hi Everyone,

     In case you aren’t familiar with the paw project, it is a grass roots program where we go out into neighborhoods to educate people about the importance of S/N and taking care of their pets.  We hand out goodie bags, treats, collars, tags, etc.  I have attached a copy of the book we distribute.

    We need a large group to really make an impact.  I am looking for 20-25 people that can help out for a few hours this coming Saturday.  We will meet in the community building at ACS at 9am.  There will be a safety briefing and short overview, then we will split into groups and go to a neighborhood that ACS has identified as having a high stray population.

    T-shirts will be available for a nominal cost or you can borrow one.

    The number of people that show up will determine how long we will be out.  It is usually 2-3 hours total, so plan to finish between noon and 1pm at the latest.

    Shelley Lewis