volunteer for the Spay/Neuter Van

  • danni
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
      Good Day to all our wonderfull volunteers,
      I have another great oppertunity to help out here at ACS. The vet clinic is looking for volunteers to help with the Spay/Neuter Van. The volunteer will be be handing out information to the public while the clinic staff are preforming surgeries. The volunteer would also help in the clinic here at ACS as well. An interview will be set up with the clinic staff. If anyone is interested please e-mail me.

      Thanks
      Danni
    • Rhoda Merrey
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009