Re: [ACSHeroes] Saturday, June 20th--Adoption events

  • Heather Neddo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 15, 2009
      Anna,

      This is Heather Neddo.  I would love to work the PetCo event on Sat for the whole day as long as I can just get a lunch break...lol.  I just don't have one of the volunteer shirts and was wondering how I could possibly get one for this event.  I volunteered at the last event at the PetsMart on 1604 and Culebra and just wore my regular clothes.  thank you

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 15, 2009

        Heather

        1 for 10 or 2 for 15- LOL ---Just joking! Hope u have a great sense of humor J

        I am volunteering tomorrow and can bring u one of mine (it’ a XL) if u want? I can leave it with Anna for u to pick up?

        Let me know!!!

        Laura

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
          I would love to help out at the Petco this Saturday! I could also stay the whole day if you would like me to :)

          Sincerely,
          Christina Womack

          --- In ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com, "fleisc18" <fleisc18@...> wrote:

          > Listed below are this weekends' off-site events. Let me know if you are available to help out. I have divided the events into shorter shifts, but if you can work the whole event, or just part of a shift, let me know and we will work it out!! Thanks for all your help.
          >

          > District 3 Community Fair and ACS Adoption event
          > Harlandale Park on Briar Place
          > 7227 Briar Place, S.A., TX
          > 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
          > Shifts: 9:30-12:00 and 12:00-2:30
          >
          > Petco (Ingram/410)
          > 6001 NW Loop 410
          > 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
          > Shifts: 10:30-1:30 and 1:30-4:30.
          >
          > Thank you,
          > Anna
          > 288-9784

        • Carolyn
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
            I can do the 9:30 - 12:00 shift at the Harlandale Park event.

            Carolyn Simpson

            --- In ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com, "fleisc18" <fleisc18@...> wrote:

            > Listed below are this weekends' off-site events. Let me know if you are available to help out. I have divided the events into shorter shifts, but if you can work the whole event, or just part of a shift, let me know and we will work it out!! Thanks for all your help.
            >

            > District 3 Community Fair and ACS Adoption event
            > Harlandale Park on Briar Place
            > 7227 Briar Place, S.A., TX
            > 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
            > Shifts: 9:30-12:00 and 12:00-2:30
            >
            > Petco (Ingram/410)
            > 6001 NW Loop 410
            > 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
            > Shifts: 10:30-1:30 and 1:30-4:30.
            >
            > Thank you,
            > Anna
            > 288-9784

          • Laura Polchlopek
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009

              Heather-

              I left a shirt for u in Anna’s office for the adoption event! You can just keep it for when u need it! Now- Go get those dogs a forever home! YEAH!

              You may need to rewash it because I washed it with a chenille throw and it is cover in lint- sorry!

              Laura

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
                Thank you very much Laura.  I will be sure to go and get that.  I love finding forever homes for dogs.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009

                  Nooooo….. thank YOU……. U r the hero!!! Thank u for caring!

                  Update on Saturn for everyone:

                  I took Saturn (the bald daschund) to my neighbor’s this afternoon- He is doing awesome and I think he found a FOREVER home-

                  They are a darling little German couple- she is already calling him “Fritz” instead of Saturn!

                  So….. if u get a chance to have a friend come down- Come with them and show off your favorite dog’s lovable qualities! - (or if u can foster and let them spend more time with these great dogs! (who doesn’t have a dog or at least 2)-and all of us NEED a dog+2 LOL)

                   “Some” President said “No child left behind”

                  I say “No dog left behind” J

                  Laura