File - Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls

  • ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 1, 2009
      File : Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls
      Description : Off-site Volunteer Hours Tracking
    • Sally Bergstedt
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 1, 2009

      From: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
      To: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:26:42 +0000
      Subject: [ACSHeroes] File - Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls

      Message 3 of 19 , Jun 14, 2009
        Message 4 of 19 , Jun 28, 2009
          Message 5 of 19 , Jul 1, 2009
            Message 6 of 19 , Jul 3, 2009
              For the month of June I worked 7 hours with the Petco Cats (Ingram) and 2 hours for an adoption event there.

              Sally Bergstedt

              From: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
              To: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:44:48 +0000

            • ymartinez1980@aim.com
              Message 7 of 19 , Jul 3, 2009
                lol I have a silly question. Are we suppose to submit our volunteer
                hours worked? and to who?

                yoli

                From: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
                To: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:44:48 +0000

                File : Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls
                Description : Off-site Volunteer Hours Tracking

                Check it out.
              • Laura Polchlopek
                Message 8 of 19 , Jul 3, 2009

                  Yoli- I didn’t see an answer to this and I don’t have a clue- LOL

                  I just go and figure it all works outJ

                  Will I get to see ya’ll on Sunday? Gonna try hiking boots for support for the ankle J

                  Message 9 of 19 , Jul 12, 2009
                    Message 10 of 19 , Jul 26, 2009
                      File : Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls
                      Description : Off-site Volunteer Hours Tracking
                    • charles mashburn
                      Message 11 of 19 , Jul 27, 2009

                      Message 12 of 19 , Aug 1, 2009
                        Message 13 of 19 , Aug 9, 2009