Last minute off-site adoption event

  • fleisc18
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 2:47 PM
      Hello,
      Our adoption supervisor, Sabrina, just learned that we will be doing an offsite adoption event at Petsmart (Culebra???)this Saturday and Sunday. They will probably be taking 10 animals each day (combo of cats and dogs). No time yet, but when I get it and an exact location...I will let you know. Just keep this in mind and if you think you may be able to help out, give me a call at 288-9784. Sorry for the sparse details, I'll keep you all posted as they come in. Thanks!!!!