2-4 Volunteers needed!

  • fleisc18
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      The Cruelty department has requested 2-4 volunteers to blanket a neighborhood with informational flyers. They would like this to be done before this weekend. I can get the map of the neighborhood and the flyers to you if you choose to help out. If you would like additional information, please contact me by phone or email. However, I will be in a workshop all day today but back to the facility in the morning. The neighborhood is in Council District 10 off of Nacogdoches and near MacArthur school (?) I can get you more accurate information when I return to work.

      Again, we need 2-4 volunteers to team up and distribute flyers to a neighborhood in City Council District 10.

      Thank you,
      Anna
      288-9784
    • Linzie Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        My boyfriend and I can do this Thursday afternoon. Can you send me the
        map and a little more info?

        Linzie Fitzgerald
        Stevens High School
        Art Instructor
        210-397-6450
        email: Linzie.Fitzgerald@...

        >>> fleisc18@... 04/01/09 1:11 PM >>>
        The Cruelty department has requested 2-4 volunteers to blanket a
        neighborhood with informational flyers. They would like this to be done
        before this weekend. I can get the map of the neighborhood and the
        flyers to you if you choose to help out. If you would like additional
        information, please contact me by phone or email. However, I will be in
        a workshop all day today but back to the facility in the morning. The
        neighborhood is in Council District 10 off of Nacogdoches and near
        MacArthur school (?) I can get you more accurate information when I
        return to work.

        Again, we need 2-4 volunteers to team up and distribute flyers to a
        neighborhood in City Council District 10.

        Thank you,
        Anna
        288-9784
      • amjones2121