File - Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls

  • ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2009
      File : Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls
      Description : Off-site Volunteer Hours Tracking
    • ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 19 , May 3, 2009
        File : Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls
        Description : Off-site Volunteer Hours Tracking
      • charles mashburn
        Message 3 of 19 , May 4, 2009
          My volunteer hours for April 2009 are attached.

          Jane

          Message 4 of 19 , May 17, 2009
            Message 5 of 19 , May 31, 2009
              Message 6 of 19 , May 31, 2009

              Message 7 of 19 , Jun 1, 2009
                File : Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls
                Description : Off-site Volunteer Hours Tracking
              • Sally Bergstedt
                Message 8 of 19 , Jun 1, 2009

                From: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
                To: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:26:42 +0000

                Message 9 of 19 , Jun 14, 2009
                  Message 10 of 19 , Jun 28, 2009
                    Message 11 of 19 , Jul 1, 2009
                      Message 12 of 19 , Jul 3, 2009
                        For the month of June I worked 7 hours with the Petco Cats (Ingram) and 2 hours for an adoption event there.

                        Sally Bergstedt

                        From: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
                        To: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:44:48 +0000

                      • ymartinez1980@aim.com
                        Message 13 of 19 , Jul 3, 2009
                          lol I have a silly question. Are we suppose to submit our volunteer
                          hours worked? and to who?

                          yoli

                          From: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
                          To: ACSHeroes@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:44:48 +0000

                          File : Offsite Volunteer Hours.xls
                          Description : Off-site Volunteer Hours Tracking

                          Check it out.
                        • Laura Polchlopek
                          Message 14 of 19 , Jul 3, 2009

                            Yoli- I didn’t see an answer to this and I don’t have a clue- LOL

                            I just go and figure it all works outJ

                            Will I get to see ya’ll on Sunday? Gonna try hiking boots for support for the ankle J

                            Message 15 of 19 , Jul 12, 2009
                              Message 16 of 19 , Jul 26, 2009
                                Message 17 of 19 , Jul 27, 2009

                                Message 18 of 19 , Aug 1 3:39 AM