Dear ACP Members and Friends,
Wanna spend two day and one night in the Pennsylvania Grant Canyon
with all you old and new friends. You got it! In order to make you
summer more colorful, ACP will organize a camping out to on the
Pennsylvania Grant Canyon, near Wellsboro, PA
Date: check in 07/30/2005 (Saturday)
check out 07/31/2005 (Sunday)
(PLEASE CALL CAMPGROUND AT 570-724-3096 AND RESERVE SITE YOURSELF.
JUST LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU WILL CAMP WITH ACP
ALSO SEND AN EMAIL TO ME FOR INFORMATION.
NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE AT THE RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICE IS:
NO CHARGE IF CANCELLED BEFORE 48 HOURS.)
Place: Stony Fork Creek Campground
· Website: http://www.stonyforkcamp.com/
· Tel: 570-724-3096
· Rate: tent site with ELECTRIC AND WATER: $23 for 2 adults/ 2
children. ($7 for additional adult and $5 for additional child, under
5 is free.). Each sites are big enough to set up more then one tents.
Discount is possible depend on how many ACP member participated.
· Address: (about 4 hours drive from Philadelphia area) 658 Stony
Creek Road, Wellsboro, PA 16901
DAY 1 (July 30)
(1) 1:00 PM- 6:30 PM Basketball, volleyball and all other social
activities for ACP members
(2) 1:00 PM - 6:30 Boating, Fishing, Swimming (in swimming pool),
Christmas in summer, Hayride - Campground activities
(3) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Pot-luck dinner - ACP member
(4) 8:00 - ???? play cards, etc.
DAY 2 (July 31)
(5) 9:00 - 3:00 Wagon Rides in the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon ($20 per
Sight seeing train ride on Tioga Central Railroad's excursion train
($12 per adult)
Please look at the following web site for details.
(6) Trail jogging in Pennsylvania Grant Canyon
(7) Lunch in local restaurant
(8) Drive back home
(1) Call Stony Fork Creek Campground (570-724-3096)
(2) Tell them that you are ACP (Association of Chinese Professionals)
member, so that they will assign a site close to other ACP members.
(3) Reserve your site use your credit card. It will not charged until
you check in on July 30.
(4) Send an email to me at li_hao1@...
to let us know that you
have been reserve a site. We will get discount depend on the number of
participants. Please also let us know where you will take the Wagon
Rides, so that we can give a number to the service provider.
(1) You need to bring every thing necessary for camping, including the
(2) Please bring food for the pot-luck diner.