ACP¡¯s 3rd SKI event (March 6)

  • li_hao1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      We will go for ski on March 6 (Saturday). This will be the last ACP
      ski event in this season. There will be NO pot-luck lunch, since the
      lodge will not available.

      Please bring cash.
      Please check if the Ski Area open by visit http://www.springmountain-
      fun.com or call 610-287-7900.

      Hao Li
      Chair,
      www.ACP-Phila.org
      li_hao1@...

      Location

      Main Lobby of Spring Mountain Ski Area (DIFFERENT HOUSE FROM LAST
      TIME). For direction look at http://www.springmountain-fun.com or
      call 610-287-7900.

      Date and Time

      March 6, 2004 (Saturday), check their website or call 610-287-7900 to
      make sure it is open.

      9 am ¨C 9 pm Ski
      9:00-11:00 a.m. Sale ski tickets at Main Lobby

      Rate:

      lift & ski rental: $30
      lift only: $18
      lift & ski rental & lesion: $40