ACP activities

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2002
      ACP members and friends,

      1. �Tao Ran Ting� of this week is posted at ACP�s web
      site (http://www.acp-phila.org/)
      2. This week�s sport activity (Saturday at Albert C
      Miller Memorial Park) is cancelled because many
      members are planning trips during this holiday. This
      sport activity will be resumed on July 13.

      LI, Hao
      Chair, Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)
      www.acp-phila.org
      Li_hao1@...

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2002
        ACP members and friends,

        1. ACP members will get together every Saturday
        afternoon from 6:30-9:00 at Albert C Miller Memorial
        Park near Exton Mall. We will play volleyball,
        tennis, soccer, frisbee and etc.

        2. ACP's web-based weekly newspaper "Tao2 Ran2
        Ting2" will have a new version every Friday at ACP's
        web site (http://www.acp-phila.org/)

        Please take a look and feel free to provide your
        comments. It will provide articles suit our needs and
        local news and activity advertisements of all
        organizations. Please contact our chief editors for
        contributing news, articles, and advertise the future
        activities.

        LI, Hao
        Chair, Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)
        www.acp-phila.org
        Li_hao1@...

        Date and Time :
        July 13, 2002 (Saturday - If it is NOT rain.)
        6:30 pm - 9:00 pm

        Where:
        Albert C Miller Memorial Park, volleyball courts

        Direction:
        RT 202 -> RT 30 West -> RT 100 North -> turn left to
        Waterloo Blvd/Swedesford Rd -> turn left to Miller Way
        and the park is on your right.

        Note: You can see a K-mart on your right, and a Pepboy
        on your left. The Albert C Miller Memorial Park is
        right behind Pep Boys. You can drive through Pep Boys
        to the park.

        What:
        Social, volleyball, tennis, soccer, etc.

        Fee:
        None.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Mr ACP Philly
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2002
          ACP members and friends,

          1. ACP members will get together every Saturday
          afternoon from 6:30-9:00 at Albert C Miller Memorial
          Park near Exton Mall. We will play volleyball,
          tennis, soccer, frisbee and etc.

          2. ACP and U Penn Chinese volleyball teams will have a
          match soon. If you are interested to participate the
          ACP�s team, please let MA Jun-ning (610-578-6658)
          know.

          2. ACP�s web-based weekly newspaper �Tao2 Ran2
          Ting2� will have a new version every Friday at ACP�s
          web site (http://www.acp-phila.org/)

          Please take a look and contact our chief editors for
          contributing news, articles, and advertise the future
          activities.

          www.acp-phila.org

          For any question/comments please contact:
          LI, Hao
          Chair, ACP
          Li_hao1@...

          Date and Time :
          July 20, 2002 (Saturday � If it is NOT rain.)
          6:30 pm � 9:00 pm

          Where:
          Albert C Miller Memorial Park, volleyball courts

          Direction:
          RT 202 -> RT 30 West -> RT 100 North -> turn left to
          Waterloo Blvd/Swedesford Rd -> turn left to Miller Way
          and the park is on your right.

          Note: You can see a K-mart on your right, and a Pepboy
          on your left. The Albert C Miller Memorial Park is
          right behind Pep Boys. You can drive through Pep Boys
          to the park.

          What:
          Social, volleyball, tennis, soccer, etc.

          Fee:
          None.

          http://autos.yahoo.com
        • Mr ACP Philly
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2002
            ACP members and friends,

            1. ACP members will get together every Saturday
            afternoon from 6:30-9:00 at Albert C Miller Memorial
            Park near Exton Mall. We will play volleyball,
            tennis, soccer, frisbee and etc

            2. UPenn. CSSAP are going to organize a Rafting event
            in August 3rd. They invite ACP co-organize this
            event. Please take a look at
            http://www.rivercountry.net/ for its group rate. Let
            us know if you are interested in this activity by
            reply this eamil by next Tuesday. If we have enough
            members show their interest, we will go ahead organize
            it.

            3. ACP and U Penn Chinese volleyball teams will have a
            match soon. If you are interested to participate the
            ACP's team, please let MA Jun-ning (610-578-6658)
            know.

            4. ACP's web-based weekly newspaper "Tao2 Ran2
            Ting2" will have a new version every Friday at ACP's
            web site (http://www.acp-phila.org/)

            Pay attention to its community activities on the last
            page. Contact us for contributing news, articles, and
            advertise the future activities.

            www.acp-phila.org

            For any question/comments please contact:
            LI, Hao
            Chair, ACP
            Li_hao1@...

            Date and Time :