ACP 1st Ski Trip and potluck party on Dec 28 (Sunday)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      Dear ACP members and friends:

      Seasonal greetings! Are you in the sprite of ski? As
      we did in the last 3 years, ACP will organize ski
      trips at spring mounting. The price will be the same
      as pervious years. The Lift and rental will be $30
      (Compare to $54, if purchased by individuals).

      In addition, we will use the Lenape Lodge there. A
      potluck lunch will be organized. There is no charge
      for this party and everyone (skier or not skier) is
      welcome. Please bring enough food to share with others
      (The lodge is the only place allowing outside food).

      Please arrive earlier. We had 350 skiers in the 1st
      Ski Trip last year.
      No pre-registration required. BUT If you like to go
      TUBING, you must send an email to li_hao1@...
      for the discount price.

      Location

      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area (<20 miles
      from King of Prussia). For direction look at
      http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call
      610-287-7900.
      (There will be 4 yellow ACP banners lead you to the
      lodge, which is a separate house to the right of the
      lobby.)

      Date and Time

      December 28, 2003 (Sunday) rain or shin, but check
      their website to make sure it is open.

      9:00-11:00 a.m. Sale ski tickets
      1:00-2:00 p.m pot-luck lunch

      Rate:

      lift & ski rental: $30
      lift only: $18
      lift & ski rental & lesion: $40
      Tubing $12

      Please:

      1. Be early. If you are late, you will miss your
      group, so the group rate (We are serious!). If you
      arrive early, please arrange a line so that you could
      get in earlier.
      2. Bring Cash. No Check or credit card will be
      accepted.
      3. Bring food / drinks to share with others.

      Hao Li
      Chair,
      www.ACP-Phila.org
      li_hao1@...