ACP Day trip to Beach (Belmar NJ, Saturday July 6)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      1.      ACP Daytrip to Beach (Belmar NJ, Saturday July 6)
      2.      2. 科技协会漂流 (Rafting) photos

      1.      ACP Daytrip to Beach (Belmar NJ, Saturday July 6)

      90 degree and a clear sky, ACP’s beach trip will be fun! We will meet at the Belmar's 4th – 5th Avenue beach (401 Ocean Ave, Belmar, NJ 07719 - 4th Ave and Ocean Ave). Look for ACP’s yellow flags.

      We will enjoy the white sand beach, clear blue ocean, beach volleyball, soccer, and frisbee, For previous year’s ACP Belmar beach outing please visit ACP’s website:

      Belmar, NJ is one and half hour drive from Phila, just at the east end high way I - 195.  Each party will handle their own food and drink (Restaurant is everywhere on the boardwalk.) Here are the details:

      Date:   July 6, (Saturday)
      Time:  10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Beach Activities (volleyball, soccer, and Frisbee)
      (The early you come, the better parking spot you could find.)

      Beach information:
      Beach access cost: $7/adult daily; free for ages 15 and younger. Metered parking is available along Ocean Avenue; free on-street parking is available along side streets. Public restrooms/ water shower on the boardwalk.
      Location and Direction:
      Belmar Beach off the Ocean Avenue near 4th Ave. (Use following address for your GPS: 401 Ocean Ave, belmar, nj 07719)
      Look the yellow ACP’s flags (http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2006Camping/4.html) on the Volleyball net post and on the beach font.

      From Phila area:
      (1) Take the I-276 E - go 21 mi 21 mi
      (2) Take the New Jersey Turnpike North ramp to New York - go 1.3 mi
      (3) Merge into New Jersey Tpke N - go 8.3 mi
      (4) Take the I-195 exit 7A to Trenton/Shore Points - go 0.8 mi
      (5) Bear right onto the I-195 E ramp to Lakewood/Shore Points - go 28 mi 28 mi
      Take 195 East to end. Stay left to Rt. 35 North and follow for 3 lights (approx 1/2 mile). Turn right onto Tenth Avenue. Cross railroad tracks and Main Street. Beach is straight ahead.

      LI, Hao
      Li_hao1@...
      ACP Chair
      215-822-1731 (H and Voice Mail to Cell Phone)

      2.      ACP Group Rafting photos

      There were 330 ACP friends participated this rafting. We thank you for your participation, your patience and your supports. We thanks all the people helped to organize this event. There are some photos uploaded to the ACP’s website:

      WAVER:
      Have fun, yet be safe.  By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.