Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP) Ev ents (宾州华人科技协会活动安排)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
       ACP’s spring outing on May 25 (Memorial weekend Saturday)
      2.      ACP Middle Autumn Gala September 21, 2013
      ACP’s spring outing on May 25 (Memorial weekend Saturday)
      Dear Friends,
      Please mark your calendar for the ACP’s spring outing on May 25, 2013 (Memorial weekend Saturday) at Peace Valley Park, Pavilion #3 and 4 (799 New Galena Rd, Chalfont, PA 18914). ACP Joined with other local association had spring outing every year. For last year outing’s photo please visit:
      Bring your enthusiasm, bring your favorite dishes, bring your jogging shoes, bring your bike and we will bring the happiness to you in return.  Please bring dishes enough for (number in your party + 1) people to share with others.
      Activities on Saturday May 25:
      Everything will be free.
      10:00 am Activities Start; (If you arrive later then 11 am you may need park in anther parking place with a little distance)
      11:30 am Potluck picnic together
      Please bring dishes enough for (number in your party + 1) people to share with others.
      You can bring BBQ meat, etc. (We will buy BBQ supplies)
      Hiking/biking around Lake Galena (Bring your bikes);
      Boating (on your own), Volleyball, Soccer, etc.
      Games Planed:
      Water ball catch
      Dodge ball game
      Hula Hooping (Please bring hula rings)
      Volley ball
      Jumping rope game
      To help us having a better planning, Please go to the following link to register. http://www.acp-phila.org/ACPGroup/Outing.aspx
      We need volunteers to participate the organizing committee for this event. Please volunteer yourself while you register to the effort to build a stronger professional Chinese community. The organizing tasks include:  Buy food drink, organizing games and ect.
      LI, Hao,  ACP Chair
      Li_hao1@... 215-822-1731
      ACP Middle Autumn Gala September 21, 2013
      Dear Friends,
      ACP, in collaboration with UD Chinese Association, Guanghua Chinese School and some other Chinese organizations will hold another Middle Autumn / Festival on September 21, 2013. We would like to invite you to this Middle Autumn Festival Performance Gala. ACP Middle Autumn Gala has been a premier event in this area.  Many well-known and accomplished professional artists and performance clubs will be there to entertain you. Please join us to celebrate this traditional Chinese holiday together with your family and friends! For previous years’ ACP Middle Autumn Gala please visit:
      Upper Dublin Chinese Association
      Guanghua Chinese School
      Saturday 9/21/2013 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (To be discussed)
      Upper Dublin High School
      800 Loch Alsh Ave
      Fort Washington, PA 19034
      Have fun, yet be Safe. By participating in ACP's activities, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. The organizers will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating in the joint events.