ACP Events (宾州华人科技协会活动安 排)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      ACP Events (宾州华人科技协会活动安排)

      1.      ACP’s spring outing on May 25 (Memorial weekend Saturday)
      2.     Joint Social Dance Nights By ACP, UDCA, and GHCS on April 5 (This Friday)
      3.     ACP Dance Club Dance Night on April 20 (Saturday)

      ACP’s spring outing on May 25 (Memorial weekend Saturday)

      Dear Friends,

      Please mark your calendar for the ACP’s spring outing on May 25, 2013 (Memorial weekend Saturday) at Peace Valley Park, Pavilion #3 and 4 (799 New Galena Rd, Chalfont, PA 18914). ACP Joined with other local association had spring outing every year. For last year outing’s photo please visit:

      Bring your enthusiasm, bring your favorite dishes, bring your jogging shoes, bring your bike and we will bring the happiness to you in return.  Please bring dishes enough for (number in your party + 2) people to share with others.

      We will set up a volleyball court, a badminton court, we will bring frisbee, kick ball, American football, and tag-of-war rope.

      Activities on Saturday May 25:
      Everything will be free.
      10:00 am Activities Start; (If you arrive later then 11 am you may need park in anther parking place with a little distance)
      11:30 am Potluck picnic together
      Please bring dishes enough for (number in your party + 2) people to share with others.

      You can bring BBQ meat, etc. (We will buy BBQ supplies)

      Hiking/biking around Lake Galena (Bring your bikes);
      Boating (on your own), Volleyball, Soccer, etc.

      Games Planed:

      Tug-of-War
      Water ball catch
      Dodge ball
      Hula Hooping
      Volley ball
      Etc.

      To help us having a better planning, Please go to the following link to register. http://www.acp-phila.org/ACPGroup/Outing.aspx

      We need volunteers to participate the organizing committee for this event. Please volunteer yourself while you register to the effort to build a stronger professional Chinese community. The organizing tasks include:  Buy food drink, organizing games and ect.

      Joint Social Dance Nights By ACP, UDCA, and GHCS on April 5 (This Friday)

      Dear friends,
      ACP. UDCA, and GHCS will hold our very popular joint dance party on Friday, May 5, 2013. This will be the last dance night before summer. This dance night will resume after summer.
      Time: Friday, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
      Place: Cafeteria at Maple Glen Elementary school
      1581 Fort Washington Ave,
      Maple Glen, PA 19002.
      The school is located at the corner of route 152 and Fort Washington Avenue, it has plenty of parking space.
      Fee: $3/Person (Age 65 or older free - Collect at the door)

      Contacts
      Lijun Zhang (215) 343-1436
      Ping Lu (410) 900-2749
      Jie Xu (215) 822-1731
      Dress code:
      Semi-formal.

      ACP Dance Club Dance Night on April 20 (Saturday)

      Time
      Saturday, 05/18/2013 and 6/15/2013, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

      Schedule
      Dance Lesson: 7:30 PM – 8:00 PM
      Ballroom and Line Dances: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM

      Fee: $7/Person

      Place
      Ellis Athletic Center (Basketball court)
      3819 West Chester Pike
      Newtown Square, PA 19073
      610.355.7360
      http://www.ellisathleticcenter.com/index.asp

      Contact
      Hanhui Li
      hanhuili@...

      Waiver:
      Have fun, yet be Safe. By participating in ACP's activities, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. The organizers will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating in the joint events.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013
        A correction on the dates made:

        ACP Events (宾州华人科技协会活动安排)

        1.      ACP’s spring outing on May 25 (Memorial weekend Saturday)
        2.     Joint Social Dance Nights By ACP, UDCA, and GHCS on May 3 (This Friday)
        3.     ACP Dance Club Dance Night on 05/18/2013 and 6/15/2013 (Saturdays)

        __