ACP Daytrip to Beach (Belmar NJ, This Saturday Sept.1) & photos fm summer event

  • Hao
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012

      ACP Daytrip to Beach (Belmar NJ, This Saturday Sept.1) and photos from ACP's summer Activities

       Dear All

      You are wondering when will be ACP's beach trip, as we did every year. Now you have it this Saturday (September 1) pleasant weather in 88 degree, we will have a lovely day on the beach. Let's meet at the Belmar's 4th Avenue beach (401 Ocean Ave, Belmar, NJ 07719 - 4th Ave and Ocean Ave). We will be set our beach chairs near the Beach volleyball courts.  Look for ACP's yellow flags.

       We will enjoy the white sand beach, clear blue ocean, beach volleyball, soccer, and frisbee, For previous year's ACP Belmar beach outing please visit ACP's website:

      http://www.acp-phila.org/

       Belmar, NJ is one and half hour drive from Phila, just at the east end high way I - 195.  Each party will handle their own food and drink (Restaurant is everywhere on the boardwalk.) Here are the details:

       Date:   September 1, (THIS Saturday)

      Time:  10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Beach Activities (volleyball, soccer, and Frisbee)

      (The early you come, the better parking spot you could find.)

       Beach information:

      http://www.visitbelmarnj.com/index.php?p=beach

      Beach access cost: $7/adult daily; free for ages 15 and younger. Metered parking is available along Ocean Avenue ; free on-street parking is available along side streets. Public restrooms/ water shower on the boardwalk.

      Location and Direction:

      Belmar Beach off the Ocean Avenue near 4th Ave. (Use following address for your GPS: 401 Ocean Ave , belmar, NJ 07719)

      Look the yellow ACP's flags (http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2006Camping/4.html) on the Volleyball net post and on the beach font.

      From Phila area:

      (1) Take the I-276 E - go 21 mi 21 mi

      (2) Take the New Jersey Turnpike North ramp to New York - go 1.3 mi

      (3) Merge into New Jersey Tpke N - go 8.3 mi

      (4) Take the I-195 exit 7A to Trenton/Shore Points - go 0.8 mi

      (5) Bear right onto the I-195 E ramp to Lakewood/Shore Points - go 28 mi 28 mi

      Take 195 East to end. Stay left to Rt. 35 North and follow for 3 lights (approx 1/2 mile). Turn right onto Tenth Avenue . Cross railroad tracks and Main Street . Beach is straight ahead.

      Photos from ACP's camping activities:

       As always, ACP's June 30 ~ July 1 camping, event turn out to be a huge success. There are about 400 campers, and there were about 100 people take the Sea-Rocket boat. The boat was just for ACP members. During the camping night, we had an outside movie show. Many said it great and caused their memories in China.  The camp fire was wonderful and the fireworks were beautiful.  Please take look the following ACP website for photos:

      http://www.acp-phila.org/

      Photos from ACP's cruise activities:

       Over 80 people participated ACP's cruise tripe Aug 11 ~ 16. We had a huge fun from this trip. We participate ping-pong tournament, dancing, and many activities on the ship; tour the Nassau, Paradise Island, Free Port. Over 40 people went to the snorkeling. When we have dinner together every day, we just feel we like a big family.  Please take look the following ACP website photos:

      http://www.acp-phila.org/

      Contact:

       LI, Hao

      Li_hao1@...

      ACP Chair

      215-822-1731 (H and Voice Mail to Cell Phone)

      www.acp-phila.org

      ======

      Waiver:

      ======

      Have fun, yet be safe, By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activities, the participant assumes to release and holds harmless ACP, from liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise from participant's participation in the ACP's program.  By reading this, participant acknowledges to discharge ACP from any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from participant's participation in various ACP Programs. Participant also understand that ACP does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, heath, or disability insurance.