Dance Party (This Friday May 11) & Joint Memorial Day Outing at Nockamixon State Park (Saturday May 26) by 4 Professional Chinese associations

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      1. Joint Dance Party on May 11 (This Friday) &
      2. Joint Memorial Day Outing at Nockamixon State Park (Saturday May 26)

      1. Joint Dance Party on May 11 (This Friday)

      Dear Friends,

      After a busy week let’s dance to our own spring dance to relax, have fun and reconnect with old and new friends.  Every two weeks, ACP, UDCA, and GHCS join force dance party always attracts many people. Companying with the beautiful music, people share the happiness and friendship.

      Dancers at all skill levels are welcome. Line dances are also planned. There will be 6 line dances which are fun and easy to follow.

      Outside the dancing hall, a playing card table is set for playing card lovers. If you don't plan to dance, you can also just join the social corner in this party. There will be no charge if you just join this social corner.

      Date: May 11 (Friday) 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM

      Location
      Cafeteria at Maple Glen Elementary school
      1581 Fort Washington Ave, Maple Glen , PA 19002 .
      The school is near Route 152, Route 309 and PA 276 turnpike and Fort Washington .
      Fee: $3/Person (Age 65 or older free - Collect at the door)

      Contact:
      Lijun Zhang (215) 343-1436
      Ping Lu (410) 900-2749
      Jie Xu (215) 822-1731

      宾州华人科技协会
      Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP
      http://www.acp-phila.org/)
      Chairman   Hao LI,  Li_hao1@...  215-822-1731 (H)

      1. Joint Memorial Day Outing at Nockamixon State Park (Saturday May 26)

      Dear Friends

      Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP) together with 3 other Chinese professional groups would like to organize a Sport & Picnic event at the Nockamixon State Park on Saturday May 26.

      This will be the same location we had our memorial outing last year. There were about 500 people participated last year’s event. We will enjoy the nice weather, the delicious banquet, the friendly social and the beautiful lake.  Some the photos from lat year can be found http://www.acp-phila.org/Events/Year2011Outing/Outing2011.html

      Bring your enthusiasm, bring your favorite dishes, bring your jogging shoes, bring your bike and we will bring the happiness to you in return.  Please bring dishes enough for (number in your party + 2) people to share with others.  We will buy more food to make this picnic fun.

      We will set up a volleyball court, a badminton court, we will bring frisbee, kick ball, American football, and tag-of-war rope.

      Activities on Saturday May 26:
      Everything will be free.
      10:00 am Activities Start; (If you arrive later then 11 am you may need park in anther parking place with a little distance)
      11:30 am Potluck picnic together
      Please bring dishes enough for (number in your party + 2) people to share with others. We will buy more food to make this picnic fun.

      Hiking/biking around Lake Galena (Bring your bikes);
      Boating (on your own), Volleyball, Soccer, etc.

      Location:
      Nockamixon State Park
      1542 Mountainview Dr, Quakertown , PA 18951-5732
      Day Using Area, Picnic Area near parking lot 1 & 2 and the boat rental area. Look for ACP’s yellow flag for direction.

      To help us having a better planning, Please go to the following link to register. We need some members’ help to buy some drink and food, please indicate if you would provide helps on this website as well.

      We need volunteers to participate the organizing committee for this event. Please volunteer yourself while you register to the effort to build a stronger professional Chinese community. The organizing tasks include:  Buy food drink, organizing games and ect.

      Sponsors:

      宾州华人科技协会 (ACP)
      计算机协会 (PCCP)
      北大校友会 (PUPA)
      北医校友会 (BMUUSA)

      LI, Hao
      215-822-1731 (H)
      Chair,

      ======
      Waiver:
      ======
      Have fun, yet be safe, By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activities, the participant assumes to release and holds harmless ACP, from liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise from participant’s participation in the ACP’s program.  By reading this, participant acknowledges to discharge ACP from any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from participant’s participation in various ACP Programs. Participant also understand that ACP does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, heath, or disability insurance.