Multicultural Fair, in Collegeville, PA this Saturday (4/12/03)

  • li_hao1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      Dear ACP members and friends

      ACP And Great Wall Chinese school will join force to participate in
      the 2nd Annual Perkiomen Velley Multicultural Fair, in Collegeville,
      PA. This will be a good chance for us to introduce our Chinese culture
      to the local Americans, in the meantime, we can explore the culture
      from other countries around the world. Please visit

      http://www.acp-phila.org
      http://www.acp-phila.org/Fair.html

      for the schedule and direction. The admission fee is $2 for adult (18
      and under free)

      LI Hao
      Chair
      ACP (Association of Chinese Professionals)