ACP 2nd Groups Ski on Jan. 16 Sunday (Group price Only $24 pp – 50% off)

  • Hao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      Happy 2011!

      There were more than 600 people join ACP's New Years ski. The snow was good, the weather was wonderful. The pot-luck was very nice. As you requested, we will have anther on Jan. 16 (Sunday) at Spring Mountain Ski Area (http://www.springmountainadventures.com/). An OPTIONAL potluck lunch will also be held in the clubhouse. ACP will buy drinks, finger foods, and deserts to make this pot-luck rolling. Even you are not going to ski, join us for the pot-luck and enjoy the friendship and play card games.

      ACP has built a very good relationship with Spring Mountain. We've been getting very good group price (50% off) for ACP members.

      Lift only (enter the gate): $24,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $34
      lift & ski/snow board rental & lesson: $44

      Meet ACP personals in the Spring Mountain Lenape Club house at 8:45-11:00 am to buy the Ski ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No check or credit card will be accepted.

      For Inclement Weather Information, or driving direction, check Spring Mounting ski area website at http://www.springmountainadventures.com/
      or call 610-287-7900.

      Sign – in
      In order to help us to do a better job, if you plan to participate, without obligation, please go to the following link to register. Please let us know how many people will attend.

      http://www.acp-phila.org/ACPGroup/ski.aspx

      Date: Jan. 16, 2011 (Sunday)
      8:45-10:45: Buying ski ticket in group rate
      9 am – 10 pm ski
      12:30: pot- luck lunch. Please bring enough food to share with others.

      Location
      Spring Mount, Pennsylvania
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski
      757 Spring Mount Rd, Schwenksville, PA 19473

      WAVER:
      Have fun, yet be safe. By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.

      CONTACT:
      LI, Hao
      Li_hao1@...
      215-822-1731
      (Leave massage. It will be transferred to my cell phone.)

      ACP Chair
      http://www.acp-phila.org/