ACP Daytrip to Beach at Belmar, NJ on July 31 (Saturday)

  • Hao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2010

      Dear All ACP Friends,

      Happy summer, As we did in previous years, ACP will outing to New Jersey Belmar Beach on July 31 (Saturday). Let's meet at the Belmar's 4th Avenue beach (4th Ave and Ocean Ave). We will be set our beach chairs near the Beach volleyball courts.  Look for ACP's yellow flags.

      We will enjoy the white sand beach, clear blue ocean, beach volleyball, For previous year's ACP Belmar beach outing please visit ACP's website:

      http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2008Beach/Year2008Beanch.html

      http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2006Beach/BeachMain.html

      http://acp-phila.org/Events/Beach2005/BeachMain.html

      Belmar , NJ is one and half hour drive from Phila, just at the east end high way I - 195.  Each party will handle their own food and drink (Restaurant is everywhere on the boardwalk.) Here are the details:

      Date:    July 31, (Saturday)

      Time:

      10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Beach Activities

            (The early you come, the better parking spot you could find.)

      Beach information:

      http://belmar.com/beach/

      Beach access cost: $7/person daily; free for ages 15 and younger. Metered parking is available along Ocean Avenue ; free on-street parking is available along side streets. Public restrooms/warm water shower on the boardwalk.

      Location and Direction:

      Belmar Beach off the Ocean Avenue near 4th Ave.

      Look the yellow ACP's flags (http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2006Camping/4.html) on the Volleyball net post and on the beach font.

      From Phila area:

      (1) Take the I-276 E - go 21 mi 21 mi

      (2) Take the New Jersey Turnpike North ramp to New York - go 1.3 mi

      (3) Merge into New Jersey Tpke N - go 8.3 mi

      (4) Take the I-195 exit 7A to Trenton/Shore Points - go 0.8 mi

      (5) Bear right onto the I-195 E ramp to Lakewood/Shore Points - go 28 mi 28 mi

      Take 195 East to end. Stay left to Rt. 35 North and follow for 3 lights (approx 1/2 mile). Turn right onto Tenth Avenue . Cross railroad tracks and Main Street . Beach is straight ahead.

      Contact:

      LI, Hao

      Li_hao1@...

      ACP Chair

      215-822-1731 (H and Voice Mail to Cell Phone)

      www.acp-phila.org

      ======

      Waiver:

      ======

      Have fun, yet be safe, By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activities, the participant assumes to release and holds harmless ACP, from liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise from participant's participation in the ACP's program.  By reading this, participant acknowledges to discharge ACP from any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from participant's participation in various ACP Programs. Participant also understand that ACP does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, heath, or disability insurance.