ACP Groups Ski on March 6 (This Saturday) and Other News

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:21 AM

      ================================

      1. ACP Groups Ski on March 6 (This Saturday)

      2. 2010 Tax preparation discount for ACP members

      ================================

      1. ACP Groups Ski on March 6 (This Saturday)

      Dear Friends,

      After last 3 well participated successful ACP ski outings, many friends request another ski event. ACP is planning another ski to spring mountain on March 6 (This Saturday). A potluck lunch will also be held in the clubhouse. This will be the LAST ACP ski event in this season. We will send an email this Friday Morning for the confirmation. Please check your email and ACP’s web at that time.

      You can visit ACP’s website. http://www.acp-phila.org/

      to see photos from previous ACP ski events.

      Planed Date: March 6 (This Saturday)

      Check your email from ACP or visit ACP’s website often for updates.

      8:45-11:00 am Buying ski ticket in group rate
      9 am – 10 pm ski
      12:30: pot- luck lunch. Please bring enough food/drink to share with others.

      ACP has built a very good relationship with Spring Mountain . We ‘ve been getting very good group price for ACP members.

      Lift only (enter the gate): $24,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $34
      lift & ski/snow board rental & lesson: $44

      Meet ACP personals in the Spring Mountain Lenape Club house at 8:45-11:00 am to buy the Ski ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No check or credit card will be accepted.

      For Inclement Weather Information, or driving direction, check Spring Mounting ski area website at
      http://www.springmountainadventures.com/
      or call 610-287-7900.

      Sign – in

      In order to help us to do a better job, if you plan to participate, please go to the following link to register. Please let us know how many people will attend.

      http://www.acp-phila.org/ACPGroup/ski.aspx

      Group ticket and pot luck lunch location
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski
      757 Spring Mount Rd, Schwenksville, PA 19473

      DIRECTIONS:
      From Philadelphia :
      Schuykill Expressway (Rt 76) west to Blue Route (Rt 476) to exit 31. Turn right onto Route 63. Take Route 63 thru Harleysville crossing over Route 113. After 113 intersections, travel approximately 2 miles to Shelly Road . (There is a signs to Spring Mountain at that traffic light). Turn left on Shelly Road and follow signs to Spring Mountain .

      WAVER:
      Have fun, yet be safe.  By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.

      Contact:

      LI, Hao

      Li_hao1@...

      215-822-1731

      (Leave massage. It will be transferred to my cell phone.)

      ACP Chair

      http://www.acp-phila.org/

      2. Tax preparation discount for ACP members

      From: Jim <mr.j.liang@...>

      Liberty tax service in Phoenixville will offer ACP members 50% discount, they also have tax preparers who can speak Chinese.

      Our store number is 610.415.9282

      Our store address is 289A Schuylkill Rd , Phoenixville , PA

      Their rate are based on the number of forms filed.  It's the same for the other Tax offices.  Before discount our rate starts with $89, which includes 1 w2, 1040EZ, state and local return.  Just one Schedule C (for business) form is around $60.  Their rate is very competitive compare to H&R Blocks.

      To make an appointment members just need to call the store from 9 am to 9 pm, and mention they are ACP members to get the 50% discount.

      We Thank the store manager Jim Liang for his kindly discount and the sponsorship to ACP from this office.