ACP Groups Ski on 12/26/09 (Saturday) for $24 and up

  • ACP-Phila-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Happy Holidays!

      Let's have a wonderful Christmas by skiing with other Chinese friends on 12/26/09 (Saturday). A potluck lunch will also be held in the clubhouse. This will be our 8th year to ski together. Typically there will be 200-500 people participating. We look forward to seeing more of you there this year!

      ACP has built a very good relationship with Spring Mountain. We `ve been getting very good group price for ACP members.

      Lift only (enter the gate): $24,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $34
      lift & ski/snow board rental & lesson: $44

      Meet ACP personals in the Spring Mountain Lenape Club house at 8:45-11:00 am to buy the Ski ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No check or credit card will be accepted.

      For Inclement Weather Information, or driving direction, check Spring Mounting ski area website at http://www.springmountainadventures.com/
      or call 610-287-7900.

      Sign – in
      In order to help us to do a better job, if you plan to participate, please go to the following link to register. Please let us know how many people will attend.

      http://www.acp-phila.org/ACPGroup/ski.aspx

      Date: 12/26/09 (Saturday)
      8:45-10:45: Buying ski ticket in group rate
      9 am – 10 pm ski
      12:30: pot- luck lunch. Please bring enough food/drink to share with others.

      Group ticket and pot luck lunch location
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski
      757 Spring Mount Rd, Schwenksville, PA 19473

      DIRECTIONS:
      From Philadelphia:
      Schuykill Expressway (Rt 76) west to Blue Route (Rt 476) to exit 31. Turn right onto Route 63. Take Route 63 thru Harleysville crossing over Route 113. After 113 intersections, travel approximately 2 miles to Shelly Road. Turn left on Shelly Road and follow signs to Spring Mountain.

      WAVER:
      Have fun, yet be safe. By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.

      CONTACT:
      LI, Hao
      Li_hao1@...
      215-822-1731
      (Leave massage. It will be transferred to my cell phone.)

      ACP Chair
      http://www.acp-phila.org/