A New Chinese School- Huaxia Chinese School at Great Valley open in West Chester

  • Hao
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009

      Dear ACP Members,

      I would like to share some exciting news with all of you. Huaxia Chinese School at Great Valley will open its door to all students on 10-25-2009. The purpose of the school is to teach Chinese language and promote Chinese culture to the public, to foster multi-culture exchange, and to promote the understandings and communications among different ethnic group.

      ACP salutes all the Chinese Schools in this area their hard works. We knew that organize a school is really need time and effort devoting. ACP is welling to provide any help and co-operation in future activities. Together, we will build a strong and brighter Chinese Professional Community.

      For more details and registration forms please click the following links:

      www.acp-phila.org/HuaXiaSchool/Page1.html

      School

      www.acp-phila.org/HuaXiaSchool/HXGVCS.pdf

      Registration

      www.acp-phila.org/HuaXiaSchool/Registration.pdf

      Schedule

      www.acp-phila.org/HuaXiaSchool/2009_10ClassSchedule.pdf

      LI, Hao

      ACP Chair

      Li_hao1@...

      215-822-1731

      www.acp-phila.org

      More info about Huaxia Chinese School at Great Valley

      Background

      Location:

      West Chester East High School

      450 Ellis Lane

      West Chester, PA 19380

      -400 main + 300 additional parking spots

      -Spacious classrooms

      School Open House:

      October 25, 2009

      2:00pm - 4:00pm

      -Introduce to Teachers

      »ªÏÄÖÐÎÄѧУ´ó·Ñ³Ç·ÖУ½«ÓÚ11-1-2009Õýʽ¿ªÑ§¡£

      Regular School Hours:

      Sundays start November 1, 2009

      1:00pm - 5:00pm

      Programs:

      -Chinese: K-9th Grade

      -Dance

      -Drawing

      -Karate

      -SAT (Math & Writing)

      -Music/Orchestra/Band

      -Chess Club

      -Chinese as Second Language

      Registration Contact:

      Principal ¨C Gren Wang

      Vice Principal ¨C Harry Huang

      Chair of Parents Committee ¨C Libin Wang

      Chair of the Board ¨C Dongmei Wang

      HXGVnewsletter@...

      Tel: 610-407-4682

      »ªÏÄÖÐÎÄѧУ×ÜУÍøÕ¾http://www.hxcs.org/