CORRECTION: Ski will be held on JAN. 12, 2003 (SUNDAY)

  • li_hao1 <li_hao1@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      CORRECTION: Ski will be held on JAN. 12, 2003 (SUNDAY)

      Dear Friends:

      Seasonal greetings! Are you in the spirit of ski? ACP and PCCP will
      organize our first ski trip in 2003 on January 12 (Sunday 9:30).
      Because of our well-organized ski trips last two years, spring
      mounting gives us a very special group rate $28 lift and rental (A $45
      value). We will charge you $30 ($2 will go to ACP activity fund.)

      Please:
      1. Arrange your own transportation. Visit their web site for
      direction. We will get together at the lobby of Spring Mountain at
      9:30 am on Jan.12 (Sunday)
      2. Be sure to show up at 9:30 am to enjoy the best snow
      condition. If you are late then 10:45, you will miss your group rate.
      If you arrive early, please arrange a line so that you could get in
      earlier. There were about 100 people each time in the previous ski
      trips.
      3. Bring Cash (there is no ATM there) and enough small changes
      pay at registration. No Check or credit card will be accepted.
      4. They will need skiers shoe size, age, height, and weight.
      Arrive earlier to sign this info up.

      Happy New Year to all!

      Hao Li
      Chairman,
      li_hao1@...

      Qingshen Zhu
      Vice President PCCP
      qinsheng@...

      ================== Ski At Spring Mountain on Jan. 12 ===============

      Location:
      (Same location as we went before)
      Lobby of Spring Mountain (<20 miles from King of Prussia). For
      direction look at www.springmountain-fun.com/directions.htm or call
      610-287-7900.

      Date and Time

      9:30 am Sunday (Jan.12)

      Rate:

      $30 for lift & ski rental (as for last year, snow board should be the
      same)
      $17 lift only
      $40 lift & ski rental and lesson
      $13 tubing