ACP group cruise activity from Baltimore to Bermuda on July 19-26.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009

      Dear All,

      As many of us suggested from time to time, we will have a group 7 Day cruise event from July 19 to July 26 from Baltimore to Bermuda . Norwegian Cruise Line currently is running a discount about 60% (about $599/PP, and about $2500 for a cabin of 4 people.) Don't miss this great deal. As can be seen from internet, there are only handful of staterooms left of this price. If you want book one, you want to do so ASAP.

      Some of us already booked the following cruise:

      CRUISE LINE:   Norwegian Cruise Line          FROM:   Jul 19, 2009 TO:   Jul 26, 2009

      SHIP:   Norwegian Majesty;     # DAYS:    7

      ITINERARY: Baltimore ,  to St. George / Bermuda back to Baltimore

      Please note the price may vary from day to day and from time to time, and the price for 3rd and 4th person will be much lower than the first two. Share a cabin will be a wise choice:

      -If any lady only would like to cruise and share a cabin with another lady, please reply to this email.

      -Also if any gentleman only would like to cruise and share a cabin with another gentleman, please reply to this email.

      For booking, you can call cruise.com at 1-800-300-4808, Extension 146 for Ms. Rafhida (Mon-Friday 6pm-2am). Let her know that you are from ACP – Philadelphia and want to take the above itinerary cruise together with Hao Li. You can visit ACP's home page at http://www.acp-phila.org/ or http://www.cruise.com/ for more details.

      If you plan to participate, please go to the following link to register, so that we can have a head count.

      http://www.acp-phila.org/ACPGroup/Cruise.aspx

      LI, Hao

      Li_hao1@...

      215-822-1731 (H)