ACP spring outing in Peace Valley Park Postponed to April 25 (tentative)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Dear Friends

      Since the weather will not be promising and the park's facilities will not fully functional, we would postpone this ACP spring outing in Peace Valley Park to April 25. (April 18 may also rain and cold, and there will be another local community event.)

      We thank you the person volunteered to participate the organization committee. Since there will be many shopping, preparing and organizing for many of the activities, we do encourage you show your talent to participate the organizing committee for this event.

      Depend on the accessibility, the activities planned could included the following:

      BBQ and Potluck picnic together
      Please bring sufficient food and drinking water to share with others
      ACP will buy BBQ supplies, meat, bread, some figure food, and etc.;

      Hiking/biking around the beautiful Lake Galena (Bring your bikes);
      Volleyball, Soccer, and other sports
      Line/disco dancing
      And Etc.
      All activities will be free.

      Location:
      Peace Valley Park
      http://www.panoramio.com/photo/4675137
      753 New Galena Rd
      Chalfont, PA 18914

      We will provide more details when the time approaching, and let you know the final decision.

      LI, Hao
      Li_hao1@...
      215-822-1731 (H)
      Chair