Sunshine Chinese Summer Camp at Exton 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 6:45 PM
      Dear ACP Members,

      As our last email sent to you on February 21 indicated, some ACP's fraternity Chinese group will host summer camps. ACP members will get some discount from those summer camps. We are forwarding their announcements to you, so that you could enjoy the camp and discount.

      Last time we introduced Main Line Chinese Culture Center's (MLCCC) Summer Camp. You could visit their web at http://www.mlccc.org/ for details.

      Now another excited opportunity comes: 2009 Sunshine Chinese Summer Camp will provide colorful summer program to enhance children's strength in spirit, academics, and fitness through various lessons, and activities. Special discount will be provided to ACP members. Here are the details:

      Dear Parents and Friends:

      As many of you start to plan for your kids in the summer, we are very glad to tell you that 2009 Sunshine Chinese Summer Camp at Exton location starts registration now!

      Sunshine Chinese Summer Camp is specially designed to provide a Chinese immersion fun-filled learning experience for children at age of 5 to 14. The programs include Chinese language classes –fun and practical Chinese; popular Chinese sport training and exercises – ping pong, gymnastics, and martial arts; culture and tradition activities and theme projects – calligraphy, arts and crafts, Chinese yo-yo, singing, and folk dance; summer review and homework tutoring of normal school classes and special skill training – English reading and writing, math practice, and social and speech seminars.

      The main goal of our summer camp is not only to improve kids' Chinese but also to enhance their strength in spirit, academics, and fitness through various lessons, programs, and activities. So other than regular Chinese language and culture classes, we add enrichment classes and trainings for English reading, writing, and speech. There are also some special classes for sports, arts, and music, such as ping pong, gymnastics, Chinese martial arts, as well as dance and piano. (The special program teachers are all professional instructors and there are no additional fees.)

      The other our main consideration is to try our best to meet your needs for the summer camp and to make it as convenient as possible: 10 hour day and 9 week long camp; convenient location; especially flexible attending time (not limited to sessions); reasonable and competitive tuition with high quality. The main information about the Sunshine Chinese Summer Camp is as following:

      Time: 6/21/09 – 8/22/09, for a total of 9 weeks
      8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
      Location: Exton Community Baptist Church
      114 East Swedesford Road
      Exton , PA 19341

      Participates: Children at age of 5 to 14

      Tuitions:

      $185 per week for attending any 2 or more weeks of summer camp.

      $100 off if register for 9 weeks, the total tuition for the whole camp (9 weeks) will be as low as $1528 before any discount.

      $80 off if register for 8 weeks.

      20% off for the July 4th holiday week (camp closing on 7/3/09)

      $230 per week for attending 1 week.

      Discounts:

      5% off for children of all ACP members
      5% off for Chinese school students
      6% off for group registration (5 or more families register as a group at the same time but the campers can attend the camp at different time.)
      10% off for the 2nd child of one family

      For more details and registration, you can go to our website: www.sunshineccc.org. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions and special needs, please do not hesitate to let us know. Your inputs are very valuable to us since your children's healthy growth, happiness and your 100% satisfaction is our final goal.

      Again, we are sincerely looking forward to this opportunity to serve and help you and your children to have a great summer!

      Best Regards.

      Zou, Feng & Zhang, Xiaoman
      Sunshine Chinese Summer Camp
      610-425-7222, 215-882-4588