ACP Planed Activities

  • li_hao1 <li_hao1@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20 10:34 AM
      Happy Holidays Every One!

      There are some events planed.

      1. The Chinese New Year Eve Grand Performance will be held on
      February 1 in King of Prussian Area.
      2. Ski trip will be organized soon.
      3. Chinese New Year Photo Exhibition (Detailed in the following)
      4. Volleyball Practice and Tournament (Detailed in the following)

      Hope everyone have a wonderful holidays.

      LI Hao
      Chairman ACP (Association of Chinese Professionals)
      Li_hao1@...
      610-722-5682 (H)
      www.ACP-Phila.org

      3. Chinese New Year Photo Exhibition

      In order to celebrate 2003 Chinese New Year, promote culture
      communication in our Chinese community, we will organize a Chinese
      New Year Photo Exhibition/Exchange Event. This event is organized by
      Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP), Chinese Computer
      Association (PCCP), and Great Wall Chinese School (GWCS)

      Title: A memorable moment

      Time: Please submit your works to the following places before
      February 28. Photos submitted before January 26 will be exhibited on
      the Chinese New Year Eve Grand Performance (in King of Prussian
      Area). Selected photos will be exhibited in GWCS and local libraries.
      Praises will be rewarded on a closing seminar.

      Please mail your works to:
      ATTN: Photo Contest (We thank for ALPHA
      Computer's support)
      ALPHA Computer
      81 Lancaster Avenue #6
      Malvern, PA 19355
      Tel: 610-296-8508

      Or hand in your works to:

      1. ACP: NIE Fu-sheng (610-240-9320), GU Xiao-hu 610-918-7378)
      2. PCCP ZHU Qin-shen (215-393-9258)
      3. GWCS: LIU Hui (GWCS Room 215)

      For details in Chinese please visit:

      http://www.acp-phila.org/

      4. Volleyball Practice and Tournament
      ACP volleyball lovers (Male/Female) will get together every Sunday
      afternoon from 12:30-3:30 (1:30-3:00 is the couch time) at Gym in St.
      Mary Hall (College of Nursing Bldg. #48 on the following map)
      Villanova University. Once a month we will have tournament with our
      local Chinese VB teams. Everybody is welcome.

      For details and direction please visit:
      http://www.acp-phila.org/