ACP’s Autumn pot-luck outing THIS SATURDAY - French Creek State Park

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      Dear Friends

      Do you wanna to see the beautiful fall scenery at French Creek State
      Park in a lovely sunny autumn Saturday? Let go there this Saturday. We
      will have a picnic together; enjoy the beautiful lake and mountain
      scenery, hiking in the lovely autumn sunshine, of course to meet old
      and new friends. ACP is also planning some fun children's sporting
      games, like sand bag, tog-of-war, rally, and ect. Small gifts might be
      given for the winners.

      ACP's outing events had been very popular active events, We certainly
      expect this will be the same. Please visit www.acp-phila.org for
      previous ACP activities; visit http://www.nps.gov/dewa/index.htm for
      park details.

      This will be a FREE pot-luck event, please bring your food share with
      others. ACP will provide supplies and desert.

      For a better planning for this event, would you please reply this
      email to show you hand that you are planning to attend this event? Thanks.

      Place:
      French Creek State Park. We will meet in the picnic area near the
      swimming pool and boat rental south of the Hopewell Lake. Look for
      ACP's yellow banner from the parking lot to the picnic area to find
      our group.

      Direction:
      French Creek State Park is in Berks and Chester counties. You may
      reach the park from PA 345 south of Birdsboro, north of PA 23, and
      from the Morgantown exits (1A and 1 B) of the PA Turnpike. (DMS:
      41o20'39.756" N 75o53'29.979" W; DD: 40.198 N 75.198 W)

      Date and Time:
      11/1/08 THIS SARTURDAY. We will gather in the above mentioned picnic
      area from 11:00-1:00, after that we will hiking by the lake or in the
      mountain woods.

      Activities:

      Potluck picnic together (please bring your food share with others.);
      enjoy the beautiful lake and mountain scenery, hiking in the lovely
      autumn sunshine, Children's fun games.

      LI, Hao
      Chair ACP
      Li_hao1@...