Reminder: ACP Daytrip to Belmar Beach, New Jersey on July 5 (Saturday)
- Dear All Friends
We will enjoy the sugar white sand beach, clear blue ocean, beach
volleyball. In the past years, ACP's beach activities always attracted
many friends. This will be a good chance to have fun together with
your new and old friends. Visit ACP's website for photos from previous
years. (http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2006Beach/BeachMain.html). For
beach info visit http://www.belmar.com/default.asp?Section_ID=358
Date: July 5, 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 10:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Swim, sand work, beach volleyball, Frisbee, and ect.
(The early you come, the better parking spot you could find. Meter's
parking along Ocean Ave. and free parking along 1st 20th Ave.)
Beach access cost: $7/person daily; free for ages 14 and younger.
Metered parking is available along Ocean Avenue; free on-street
parking is available along side streets. Public restrooms/warm water
shower on the boardwalk.
Location and Direction:
Belmar Beach off the Ocean Avenue near 4th Ave. (401 Ocean Ave, Belmar
NJ 07719). We will be set our beach chairs near the Beach volleyball
courts. Look the yellow ACP's flags
(http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2006Camping/4.html) on the Volleyball
net post and on the beach font. (Be sure it is BELMAR beach NOT
Bradley beach See drive direction step (7))
From Phila area:
(1) Take the I-276 E
(2) Take the New Jersey Turnpike North ramp to New York - go 1.3 mi
(3) Merge into New Jersey Tpke N - go 8.3 mi
(4) Merge onto I-195 E via EXIT 7A toward LAKEWOOD / SHORE POINTS.
(5) I-195 E becomes NJ-138 E. 3.1 miles
(6) Merge onto NJ-35 N via the exit on the LEFT. 1.3 miles
(7) (Right before the big bridge!!!) Turn RIGHT onto 8TH AVE / NJ-71.
Continue to follow 8TH AVE. 0.3 miles. (If you cross the big bridge,
you will end up to Bradley beach)
(8) Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto N LAKE DR / N LAKE AVE. 0.3 miles Map
(9) Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto 5TH AVE. 0.1 miles Map
(10) Turn LEFT onto OCEAN AVE / CR-18. <0.1 miles Map
Have fun, yet be Cautious, be Safe, By participate Association of
Chinese professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full
responsibility for themselves.
Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)