Earthquake in Sichuan, China

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      Dear ACP Members,

      As many of you already know, there was a major (7.8) earthquake rocked
      China early this morning (East Time) a little north of Chengdu,
      Sichuan, China. Thousands of our fellow Chinese were lost their life
      and homes.

      ACP feels very sorry for this tragedy, wishes all the best for your
      friends and families in China, wishes the best luck for anyone who was
      affected by this tragedy.

      ACP urges her members to do what ever you can to provide your help and
      best withes to those who affected by this earthquake. Call someone you
      know there to show our supports and cares.

      Thanks and best luck to all!

      Hao Li
      Chair,
      Association of Chinese Professional (ACP)
      Li_hao1@...
      215-822-1731 (H)