ACP Ski Outing on 02/16/08 (ski ticket $22)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 6:44 PM
      Dear Friends

      ACP wishes you a Happy Chinese New Year!

      Plan to have some fun on President¡¯s day weekend? Let¡¯s ski ski with
      other Chinese friends around. A pot-luck lunch will also be held in
      the clubhouse. This will be our last ski outing in this season. We
      expected the same fun activities will be repeated this time. Some
      photos from last ski were posted on ACP¡¯s website at
      http://acp-phila.org/.

      We got very good group price for our group:
      lift only (enter the gate): $22,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $32 (A $60 value)
      lift & ski/snow board rental & lesson: $42

      Meet ACP personals in the Lenape lobby 8:45-11:00 am to buy the Ski
      ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No Check or credit card will
      be accepted.

      For Inclement Weather Information, or drive direction Check spring
      mounting ski area website at http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call
      610-287-7900.

      Date: February 16 (Saturday)
      8:45-10:30: Selling ski ticket in group rate
      9 am ¨C 10 pm
      12:30 noon: pot luck lunch. Please bring enough food/drink share with
      others.

      Location
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area (757 Spring Mount Rd,
      Schwenksville, Pa 19473)

      Hao Li
      Chair,
      http://acp-phila.org/