ACP 2nd Ski Outing on Jan. 26 (Saturday, ski ticket $22)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      Happy Holidays!

      Let's welcome to 2008 by skiing with other Chinese friends around. A
      pot-luck lunch will also be held in the clubhouse. This will be our
      seventh year to ski together. There were about 350 skier participated
      ACP's first ski outing on Christmas eve. While skier having fun on the
      mountain, our ladies were dancing the day away in the club house. We
      expected the same fun activities will be repeated this time. Some
      photos from last ski were posted on ACP's website at
      http://acp-phila.org/.

      We got very good group price for our group:
      lift only (enter the gate): $22,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $32 (A $60 value)
      lift & ski/snow board rental & lesson: $42

      Meet ACP personals in the Lenape lobby 8:45-11:00 am to buy the Ski
      ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No Check or credit card will
      be accepted.

      For Inclement Weather Information, or drive direction Check spring
      mounting ski area website at http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call
      610-287-7900.

      Date: January 26 (Saturday)
      8:45-10:30: Selling ski ticket in group rate
      9 am – 10 pm
      12:30 noon: pot luck lunch. Please bring enough food/drink share with
      others.

      Location
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area (757 Spring Mount Rd,
      Schwenksville, Pa 19473)

      Hao Li
      Chair,
      http://acp-phila.org/