Discount group tickets for NBA basketball game 76ers vs. Bucks on 01/08/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      Dear All

      Some members want to see NBA basketball game 76ers vs. Bucks on
      Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 7:00 pm, at Wachovia Center, Philadelphia.
      As many of you know Mr. YI Jianlian is playing for Bucks team right
      now. If everything as we expected, Mr. YI should be in town playing
      the Basket Ball Game there at that time. We plan to order the tickets
      priced $52 (+fee) originally, and if we have over 50 tickets ordered
      together the discount price will be $26 (+fee). The fee/mail costs are
      estimated as 50 cents per tickets. We thank Mr. DU Fuyong donate his
      time and effort to volunteer to organize the group event.

      If you do want see this game and buy tickets with us, please notice
      and do the following:

      1. Please call Mr. DU Fuyong to order the ticket by this Friday
      (12/14/07).
      Mr. DU Fuyong's Telephone numbers are:
      215-628-7052 (O)
      215-343-4876 (H)
      2. When you called Mr. Du, you will be given the mailing address to
      send the check payable to Fuyong Du. Your order will be confirmed only
      when check arrived in Mr DU's hand.
      3. We only take first 50+ orders.
      5. We can distribute tickets during the ACP ski event on 12/24/07 to
      distribute the tickets. ID will be checked. See ACP's website at
      http://www.acp-phila.org/ for details for this ACP ski event.

      DU Fuyong
      SONG Tao
      LI Hao