Chinese New Year's Performances Now Recruiting Actors

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      Chinese New Year's Performances Now Recruiting Actors

      Dear Friends,

      In the past three years Association of Chinese
      Professionals (ACP), together with some other Chinese
      organizations organized grand performance festival to
      celebrate Chinese New Year. It becomes one of the
      most popular events in the Great Philadelphia area.
      "Philadelphia Inquire", "World Journal", and many
      other media had reports on these events. Some of the
      shows are posted on ACP's web site at
      www.acp-phila.org (Under 'Photos' subdirectory).

      Now ACP and Great Wall Chinese School (GWCS), and some
      other organizations will organize an even greater
      grand performance festival to celebrate the 2003
      Chinese New Year. The ACP performance team now opens
      for enrollment. The practice will start from October
      27. There are 3 girl's dances and a boy's choir are
      ready for you to learn. The three dances are
      "Bu-Bu-Gao (Steps higher)", "Xin-Fu-Zi-Nan
      (Happiness)", and "Chuo-Yu-Mi (Corn)"
      We welcome Girls 6 years or older for these dances.
      And Boys are needed for the Choir.
      We also recruit ladies and gentlemen for big group
      dance "Ai-Wo-Zhong-Hua (Love our China")

      The practice will use GWCS's class rooms at Villanova
      University, Tolentine Hall every Sunday afternoon:
      4:00-5:30 for children
      1:00-2:00, and 3:00-4:00 for adults

      Cost: We will collect $5-$8 per person to cover some
      of the custom costs.

      In the past three years, we had a good response for
      the performances. The number of positions is limited.
      If you want enroll and dance on the stage, you'd
      better register now and keep up the schedule. Quality
      is the key for this year's performances.

      Thank you for your participation support and
      suggestions for what other performances someone could
      provided.

      For registration and questions:
      Ms. ZENG Huiling (ACP Board Member of Performances)
      huiling@... 610-219-9324 (O)
      Ms. ZU Wenhong (ACP Board Member) wenhongzu@...
      610-993-9787 (H)
      Or fill in the registration form this Sunday in room
      215 of GWCS.

      P.S.

      ACP's volleyball team practice at Villanova University
      every Sunday. See ACP's web site at www.acp-phila.org
      for details.

      The news report and photo for the mid-autumn sports
      were posted on ACP's web site at www.acp-phila.org
      under Photo directory

      http://faith.yahoo.com