Chinese Corner (Summer sports)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      ACP members and friends,

      As we did in last summer, ACP will organize a series
      of Chinese Corner events. Start from this Saturday,
      we will get together every Saturday afternoon from
      6:30-9:00 at Albert C Miller Memorial Park near Exton
      Mall. We will play volleyball, tennis, soccer,
      frisbee and etc.

      Albert C Miller Memorial Park is just cross a Rt 100
      to Exton Mall, behead Pepboy. It has nice equipped
      children's play grounds, a sand volleyball fields and
      three tennis courts. Bring your friends, bring all
      your family, so that you can make shopping and
      sporting in one.

      LI, Hao
      Chair, Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)
      www.acp-phila.org
      Li_hao1@...

      Date and Time:
      June 8, 2002 (Saturday)
      6:30 pm - 9:00 pm

      Where:
      Albert C Miller Memorial Park, volleyball courts

      Direction:
      RT 202 -> RT 30 West -> RT 100 North -> turn left to
      Waterloo Blvd/Swedesford Rd -> turn left to Miller Way
      and the park is on your right.

      Note: We can see a K-mart on your right, and a Pepboy
      on your left. The Albert C Miller Memorial Park is
      right behind Pep Boys. You can drive through Pep Boys
      to the park.

      What:
      Social, volleyball, tennis, soccer, etc.

      For any question, please call SHI Fushui (ACP board
      member for sport) at 610-594-9378 (H).

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com