Horseback Riding in the Pocono monitions (final)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Dear Fellow Professional Chinese

      1) Horseback and Pony Riding will be held on May 11
      (This Saturday). ACP and PCCP will jointly organize
      the event. We will go to Colony Horse Ranch, which
      located at Canadensis, PA.

      1 hour horseback ride though nature woody trail
      $17/person (no other charges),
      1 hour double ride (on one horse) though nature woody
      trail $27 for 1 adult + 1 small child,
      5 minutes Pony ride $3/small child.

      More than 60 people might take the horseback ride.
      The stable can take 10 people at a time (every 30-45
      minutes). We suggest you arrive earlier to take an
      earlier position in the waiting queue.

      2) We will sports and have picnic potluck lunch at
      High Acres Park
      (www.barrett.monroe.pa.us/amenities.htm), while we
      wait for our turn of horseback ride. This park is 5
      minutes drive from the ranch. Please bring your
      food/drink to share with others. We will try to setup
      volleyball net there.

      3) Beautiful Promise Land State Park is less than
      half-hour drive from the ranch. For people
      interested, we can boating/fishing there in the
      afternoon.

      Here is the arraignment:

      9:45 Arrive at High Acres Park. Sign in sheet will
      be provided for horseback ride. Riding time will be
      assigned, and one will drive to Colony Village for
      horseback ride, according to his/her assigned time.
      9:45-11:30 Sports at High Acres Park (basketball,
      volleyball, Frisbee, etc.)
      11:30-12:30 Picnic potluck lunch at High Acres Park
      (Please bring your food/drink to share with others)
      12:30-1:30 Pony ride at Colony Village.
      1:30-??? Promise Land State Park
      boating/fishing/hiking

      Direction:

      High Acres Park

      I 476 north -> I 80 east (exit 95) -> I 380 north ->
      940 east -> 390 north -> 447 north -> High Acres Park
      will be about 2 miles on you left. (We will gather at
      the pavilion by the fishing pool near the entr´┐Że.)

      Colony Village

      (Will be provided when you sign in for horseback
      ride.)

      For questions, please contact

      ACP: LI Hao (li_hao1@...), LI Hanhui
      (Hanhui_Li@...)
      PCCP: MU Jianxi (JMU@...), ZHU Qinshen
      (qinsheng@...)

      LI, Hao (li_hao1@...)
      Chair
      ACP (Association of Chinese Professionals)
      www.acp-phila.org

      http://health.yahoo.com