Reminder: Professional Chinese Social Dancing Lesson / Party on May 12

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      Dear All our fellow professional Chinese friends:

      We are very happy to announce that Association of Chinese
      Professionals (ACP) with supports of some other local Chinese Groups
      will hold a ball room dance party from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on Saturday
      May 12th, 2007 at the Horsham Township Community Center. The recently
      completed Horsham Township Community Center has a modern, bright and
      large activity hall. Together with the beautiful music and warm
      friendship, this dancing party will make your life full of passion and
      romantic.

      This dance party is only for grow-ups or teenage dancers. You do not
      need to be skillful at dancing. We will have a couple professional
      social dancing teachers to give you lessons. The admission fee is $5
      for each person (for covering the rental fees/teaching).

      Schedule:

      6:30 pm - 7:30 pm Social Dancing Lessons
      7:30 pm - 10:00 pm social dances

      Since this community center will close at 10:00 pm. We will follow
      this schedule SHARPLY. Please arrive EARLY and ON TIME

      Place:

      Horsham Township Community Center
      (1025 Horsham Rd, Horsham, PA 19044)
      Same location as Horsham Township Complex, behind the police department.

      Direction:

      From the south (e.g Philadelphia, West Chester, etc.):

      Take Fort Washington Expy/PA-309 N 3.1 mi
      Take the Norristown Rd exit toward Springhouse
      Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Horsham and merge onto
      Norristown Rd 1.6 mi
      Turn left at Limekiln Pike/PA-152 N 2.3 mi
      Turn right at Horsham Rd/PA-463 E 0.5 mi to 1025 Horsham Rd, Horsham,
      PA 19044

      From the North (Lansdale, and etc.)

      Take Horsham Rd/PA-463 E 0.5 mi to 1025 Horsham Rd, Horsham, PA 19044

      For News in Chinese version please visit Association of Chinese
      Professionals (ACP) website at http://www.acp-phila.org/

      Contact:

      Hao Li
      Li_hao1@...